UV-C Sanitizing Cabinet
Ultra Violet-C (UV, C-Spectrum) have been proven highly effective against pathogens, and the minimalist and practical design of Paragon’s UV-C Sanitizing Cabinet is often imitated but its legendary performance has never has been duplicated. The UV-C light kills more germs than soap and water alone to help prevent the spread of bacteria and infection. Fits most spa and nail implements. UV-C light destroys the molecular bonds that hold together the DNA of viruses and bacteria, and is a particularly good option for sanitation because it kills bacteria regardless of drug resistance and without toxic chemicals. The S20A Sanitizer should be used in conjunction with proper disinfectant procedures. UV-C lamp and wire rack included. For more available information about UV-C and the PARAGON S20 UV-C Sanitizing Cabinet, please consult the latest information sheet.
- Helps prevent the spread of bacteria
- Large interior accommodates most spa and nail tools
- Easy On/Off operation
- Internal Dimensions: 13¼"W x 7¾" D x 5¼"H
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5"W x 8.5"D x 9.5"H
- Wire rack included
- Download: Product Specification Sheet
- Electrical: 120V AC, 60HZ, 11W, 0.09A
- Assembly: Minor assembly required
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
- Carton(s): 1
- Shipped Dimensions: 17x13x11"
- Shipped Weight: 15 lbs
For more context and general background information, please see here.