Garfield Commercial Enterprises use Independence with FORBID line and/or equivalent of professional-grade PVC vinyl for the PARAGON line of upholstered products. With 1.02 mm thickness, FORBID coating, and industrial backing, the Independence line of upholstery material was designed and made to withstand the rigors of repeated use and is resistant to common stains.
- Compatible with Commercially-Based Adhesives
- Abrasion Resistance: Wyzenbeek (100,000 Cycles)
- UV Stabilized Pigments: 300 Hours
- Cold Crack: -10°F
- Meets Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302 standards
- Meets California Technical Bulletin 117 Section E standards
- Class Rating: ASTM D 3690 Class A
General Care and Cleaning Guide
- Most common everyday soiling and spills can be easily removed using a mixture of 10% household soap and 90% warm water. Apply the mixture with a clean, soft and dampened cloth. Rub gently, then rinse with a clean, soft and dampened cloth with water and let dry.
- For more stubborn stains or for heavy soiling, use a soft clean cloth with a 50/50 solution of Formula 409®, or Fantastik®, and water. Gently rub the affected area with a soft clean cloth and rinse with water.
- For the most difficult of stains, use a soft, clean and damp cloth with a mixture of 10% household bleach and 10% water. Rub the affected area gently and rinse with a clean, soft and dampened cloth with water to remove bleach concentrate.
This information is not a guarantee and does not relieve the user from the responsibility of the proper and safe use of the product and all cleaning agents. The use of certain cleaning agents, including but not limited to powdered abrasives, solvents, industrial strength cleaners and power washing is not recommended and can be harmful to the surface appearance and the lifespan of the Product. Enduratex™ its agents and assigns assume no responsibility resulting from the use of such cleaning agents or procedures to the vinyl.