A message from Garfield regarding Coronavirus COVID-19
Dear Customers and Distributors,
All of us at Garfield Commercial Enterprises are wishing you, your families and your businesses good health. We appreciate you, your business, and we are working hard to contribute our share to help contain the virus from spreading.
As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees, vendors, and customers remain our top priority. This is a responsibility that we - like many other companies - take very seriously.
We are still fully operational and have taken precautionary initiatives to allow us to continue our operation efforts.
During the uncertainty caused by coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to update everyone connected to Garfield Commercial Enterprises, our customers, our partners, and our suppliers on some of our initiatives to keep our company and the societies we are part of as safe as possible.
Steps we’re taking to keep our communities safe in order to prevent COVID-19 from spreading:
- To minimize the occurrence of communal transmission, visits to our showroom will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- To minimize the occurrence of communal transmission, WILL CALL orders will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Since January, we have implemented several precautions e.g. hand sanitizer throughout the production and administrative facilities, more frequent hand washing, and we have increased the physical distance between employees to 6 feet.
- Several times a day we routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, e.g. workstations, countertops, doorknobs, etc.
- Any employee who may show signs of a fever or has family members who are symptomatic are required to notify their supervisor and stay home.
- Employees are instructed to stay home until they have been fever free without medication for 14 days.
- All work travel is temporarily suspended avoided and so is the use of public transportation.
- We’re following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), federal agencies, and other global health organizations to collect the most up-to-the-minute information to ensure the actions we're taking are comprehensive and expedient. Based on this information, we will adjust our actions accordingly.
At this time no employee has been infected, but contingency plans are in place, should it happen. We will keep you posted on any developments as we all navigate through this new reality. We can all play a part in keeping each other healthy and safe.
Garfield Commercial Enterprises